ProVetLogic AcuPro Sanitizing Kit
- The Animal Facility Disinfectant AcuPro Kit provides a safe, effective, and economical alternative for cleaning and disinfecting most hard nonporous surfaces.
- The AcuPro 32-Ounce precision pour bottle produces up to 32-gallons of ready-to-use disinfectant, effective against a wide range of infectious agents including Canine Parvovirus, Canine Distemper, Kennel Cough, Feline Panleukopenia, Feline Calicivirus, Ringworm and more.
- The Refillable Canister, with spring-loaded lid, keeps the towels moist and efficacy intact for up to 60-days.
- Each towel roll holds 160 wipes, tough and durable enough to hold to textured surfaces.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 ea. 32-ounce ProVetLogic’s Animal Facility Disinfectant AcuPro Bottle
- 1 ea. Refillable Wiping System Canister w/160 Count Towel Roll
- 1 ea. 32-ounce Measuring Cup
Animal Facility Disinfectant AcuPro
Transporting cleaning chemicals from one area of the hospital to another can, at times be hazardous (SPILLS!) and multiple containers can take up valuable space in the workplace. The AcuPro 32-Ounce Precision Pour Bottle requires less space than a traditional gallon or half gallon bottle and can produce up to 32 gallons of ready-to-use disinfectant per bottle, while eliminating the need for pumps and expensive dispensing equipment.
ProVetLogic’s Animal Facility Disinfectant Refillable Wiping System
Aerosols and chemical sprays can be both harmful and irritable to birds, cats and other sensitive animals. This is especially true in areas where multiple animals are housed, such as animal shelters and retail pet stores.
The Animal Facility Disinfectant Refillable Wiping System offers the best alternative for safely removing animal hair, cleaning, and disinfecting surfaces in one easy step.
Mix 1-ounce of Animal Facility Disinfectant with 32-ounces of water to create 160 durable wet wiping towels.