ProVetLogic Brand of Animal Health & Hygiene Products.
Health: At ProVetLogic and Southwest Vet Source we recognize that there is no one cleaning product or protocol for every area of the animal care environment and that every species, enclosures or habitat presents its own unique cleaning challenge.
THE HOST: Parasites, bacteria and viruses thrive in organic matter or “THE HOST”. Standard cleaners and disinfectants can be ineffective in completely eliminating “THE HOST”
Education: Providing training to new-hire employees and continuing education to existng employees can be costly and time consuming. The ProVetLogic and Southwest Vet Source Educational Support Team offers the following educational support options.
- Online Educational Courses
- Training Manuals
- Online Q & A Support
Environment: Establishing Enviro-Sensitivity Zones is a proactive approach to effectively minimize odors caused by animal feces and urine deposits while controlling the amount of toxic runoff that may enter the environment.
Many of the surface materials used in the construction of animal habitats are extremely porous and can harbor odor and disease causing microorganisms.
Animal Facility Concentrated Multi-Species Disinfectant, Cleaner & Deodorizer: Kills Canine Parvovirus.
- Breaks down biofilm to ensure complete product efficacy.
- Provides over 30 animal specific efficacy claims including: Canine Parvovirus. Kennel Cough. Feline Caliciviru., Feline Distemper. MRSA. Ringworm. Salmonella. Avian Influenza and more!
- Broad spectrum of kill claims: Canine, Feline, Avian, Farm & Zoological.
- Concentrated Formula:
- General Disinfection: 1.25 oz. per gallon(9.5 ml per quart)
- Canine Parvovirus: 4 oz. per gallon (30 ml per quart)
- Does not Require a pre-clean solution. Saves a step!
- No BLEACH needed.
SouthWest Vet Source:
- FREE Samples.
- FREE shipping: $149.00 minimum.
- FREE Facility Cleaning Protocols.
Applies to all ProVetLogic Products.
Order on-line or call (806)548-2631.