Vikan 28″ Quick Dry Squeegee w/ Foam Blades – 7755X
When is it safe to return dogs to the kennel run after cleaning?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by kennel managers and staff. Regardless of the type of chemical solution used it is important that the floor be as dry as possible, before returning the dogs to the area.This isn’t always easy to accomplish in a highly populated shelter or commercial kennel.
The most effective way to move the solution away from the area and towards the drain or exit is by using a floor squeegee, but “Not all squeegees are alike”.
Unlike traditional rubber or moss style squeegees, that just push the solution, the Quick Dry Kennel Squeegee provides better surface contact, resulting in faster drying floors.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, injection molded polypropylene construction
- Made from FDA-compliant materials(Foam Blades only)
- Tough and resilient
- Rigid, yet lightweight
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Working temperature range: -4 F to 176 F
- Intermittent use may increase temperature range
- Halal & Kosher Compliant