Save Time and Money! Dilution done right every time!
ProLoc Dilution Dispenser
Eliminates the FREE-POUR(glug-glug) and…
- V99 ProLoc never needs to be calibrated.
- NO TRAINING REQUIRED.
- Press Green for General level.
- Press Red for Parvo level.
- Reduce LABOR COSTS associated with preparing chemical solutions.
- NO WASTE created from overuse of cleaning products. No More Glug-Glug.
- Quick Disconnects hoses allow for mop bucket, spray bottles or refillable canisters from either green or Red side. Press button with thumb and change quickly.
- For use with ProVetLogic Animal Facility Disinfectant ProLoc bottles – V01-.5MN-4
- Kills Canine Parvo virus and 31 other animal germs.
- Great for Cats and catteries.
- MOP Hose has clip to hang in the Clean Water Mop Bucket while filling up.
- Installation is Easy! Takes only 20 minutes to install.
- Watch the Video!
Free Tubing Replacement
After some time depending upon water conditions and amount of usage the tubings may get yellowed and brittle and lose their elasticity which may lead to malfunction of the dispenser. Upon request we will send to you, at no charge, replacement tubing – pre-cut to the proper size – as long you continue to purchase the V01-.5MN(not the V01-.5MN-005) bottles from Southwest Vet Source.
The ProLoc Dispenser mounts on any wall surface and can be installed in less than 20 minutes. No electricity is needed only a water faucet to hook the water intake hose to. For example, a garden hose faucet, a washing machine cold water faucet, a sink with a faucet with male thread on the outside. Each ProLoc includes a Y-splitter valve to thread onto a faucet to feed the dispenser and to also feed water to a washing machine or garden hose. Not recommended with pressurized lines to toilets or dog baths unless a certified plumber does the installation.