Pro Foam Ultra Heavy Duty Degreaser – 2.5 gallon
Pro Foam Ultra lifts and emulsifies encrusted soils on hard surfaces to effectively remove heavy soil, oil and grease from vertical and horizontal surfaces. Its high foaming properties allow the suds to cling to all surfaces, providing excellent cleaning action. This is nonflammable and nontoxic.
Pro Foam Ultra may be used in a variety of animal and other commercial cleaning operations where its high detergency and foaming will get the job done.
- Improves disinfectant performance by removing biofilm (surface soil) and embedded soil.
- Deodorizes by degrading and emulsifying animal protein, fats and salts.
- Clings to vertical surfaces (walls, fencing, etc.) for complete surface soil removal.
- Label uses easy-to-follow instructions to ensure the safe and effective use of the cleaner.
- Safe for people, pets and the environment.
PFU vs V02 Kennel & Turf Care and V09 STABLE Environment:
PFU as an alternative for cleaning non-organic matter such as dirt, grease, oils, algae, mold & mildew from exterior surfaces.
Kennel Environment: PFU is used as an alternative restorative deep cleaner, when Kennel & Turf Care doesn’t effectively remove heavy soil, oil and grease. Kennel & Turf Care and Stable Environment are bio-enzymatic that are designed to break down the sugars and proteins in organic matter such as urine(eliminates ammonia smells), fecal matter or vomit(gastric juices).
Kennel & Turf Care and Stable Environment are daily cleaners in kennels, stalls, equine padded rooms, concrete floors that are cleaned daily.
Zoo Environment: Zoo keepers use PFU to clean general dirt, the oils that come off the animals skin, grease from the meat fed to the animals, concrete wading pools and walkways as needed based upon build-up.
- Zoo Miami: PFU is used by the primate keepers to clean all of the nasty residue that is left behind from food and other materials. PFU has been shown to not only clean effectively, but also control odors from substances that enzymes do not control, such as oils and grease.
- Birmingham Zoo: PFU is used by the keepers in the big cat exhibits to clean oil that is rubbed onto the holding area walls, build-up of protein on surfaces where meat is placed for feeding and to clean concrete wading pools.
- A veterinary hospital in Baton Rouge: The hospital HVAC system that controls the climate in their kennel stopped working. Black mold began growing on the walls. The veterinarian/owner called ProVetLogic concerned that the mold presented a health concern to his staff and animals. The veterinarian cleaned the area with PFU and allowed the area to dry. He then sprayed a 1-ounce per gallon solution of Animal Facility Disinfectant (approved mold inhibitor) on to the surface and the problem was solved.
When used with our V97 ProFoam 2 Foam Gun, PFU dispenses in a thick, clinging foam. This not only creates a great visual presentation, but also aids in the cleaning of vertical surfaces. Pro Foam Ultra is also good for cleaning RV’s, boats, buildings, and restaurant floors.
See the Label in the Product image gallery for dilution recommendations. Enlarge the picture by clicking on the top right corner.